Light Brown Henna
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair colouring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. All you need for a perfect brow tint that dyes dark or light hairs. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer colour onto the skin. This brow tint will leave a sophisticated tattoo effect and a well-defined brow with perfectly defined arches. The henna effectively covers empty spots in the brows for a few days. While micro blading or powder brows is a permanent dye on the skin, this henna powder colour will tint the skin semi-permanent. The henna is water activated, which means that once you mix it with Colour Developer, the mixture will reach its right consistency.
- One jar contains 7 grams, which is up to 56 applications.
- Skin: up to two weeks. Hairs: Up to 6 weeks.
Prefer a darker colour? Try our Medium Brown or Dark Brown Henna.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Colour Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It's important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Colour Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow colour, use the Supercilium Colour Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , Silica, P-Phenylenediamine , Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid ,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Light brown is my go too for my clients who aren’t blonde but want something super light and natural! Love this color!
I’ve been using this brand for years and the henna colors always have the best pigments. Long lasting and sensitive skin safe!
I use this to give a longer lasting blonde brow or to lighten up medium brown. Works amazing.
light brown is our most used color! it is the best universal brow color
Love Supercilium's hennas & so do my clients!