Terms of Business
Terms of Business for Beauty Triangle International
Trade Accounts Purchasing LYCON Waxing System:
- New account applications require proof of qualification or proof of ownership of a beauty business.
- Lycon hot wax or any other professional products are for professional use and not for resale.
- An active Lycon trade account requires at least one full-time Lycon trained therapist at each salon location. Lycon trade accounts must be using Lycon as a waxing system in full, including adequate Lycon pre-and post-waxing products.
- Additional addresses require office approval to be added to the trade account. New branches of the same business will require its own trade account and will need to purchase a starter kit for each location.
- Account holders must keep us informed of any changes to personal or business details and any changes are required in writing.
- Trade accounts are non-transferable. At change of ownership of a business, account holders must inform us so we can close the account or update the details of their account. New business owners will have to contact us to set up their own account. Proof is required if products and equipment has changed hands as well as a Lycon trained therapist being at the location.
- Separate businesses within the same premises, for example self-employed therapists within a salon, would require a separate trade account. Any trade account buying on behalf of other self-employed therapists would need to provide details of each self-employed therapist. The subsequently generated account for the therapist would need to purchase a starter kit to remain active if they leave.
- Account holders agree that we cannot take responsibility for loss of business if orders fail to arrive in the expected time. We do not guarantee next day delivery and advise all customers to leave at least a week to receive an order.
- All items are subject to availability. We cannot be held responsible if a certain item is out of stock, we will always try to recommend an alternative if available.
- We cannot amend details on invoices once they have been generated.
- Failure to comply with these terms may result in your account being temporarily put on hold from ordering or removed. For further detail please refer to our terms and conditions.