Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair colouring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer colour onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
- One jar contains 7 grams, which is up to 56 applications.
- Skin: up to 2 weeks.
- Hairs: up to 6 weeks.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Colour Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It's important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Colour Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow colour, use the Supercilium Colour Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum ,p-Phenylene diamine ,Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate ,Silica ,Sodium lauryl sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid,m-aminophenol,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol.
me and my clients are very satisfied with the quality of henna and the work of the company
I will be a frequent customer. I’m in love with the color & it’s very long lasting. Don’t hesitate to buy.
This really does last longer then other products I've used.
I love this color to use on lash tints and brows mixed with dark brown henna shade for my deep brown color skin clients and it’s amazing💕
I love the black henna as a stand alone or to deepen the other colors by mixing in a little bit of black to give it more depth